Things you need to know BEFORE you send in your reservation.
- Minimum 4 day stay required.
- One form per dog.
- Check the calendar below, BEFORE you submit your reservation to ensure there is room in our taxi for both your pick-up AND drop-off dates.
- Clients are welcome to drop-off or Pick up their dogs at our facility.
- Each calendar day your dog stays with us is charged, this includes the pick-up and drop-off days.
Example (Friday to Monday = 4 days) (Monday to Saturday = 6 days)
- Please double check your DATES before you submit.
Yes! We pickup and drop-off your dog free of charge, but please read the Dog Taxi Page for details.
Yes! We take intact dogs!
Please note that if you have a small dog we may still be able to fit them into the taxi is your dates say that the taxi is full.
If a date in the calendar is empty, we have room in our taxi for both pickup and drop-off and at our lovely facility.
Requirements to Stay at Paradise Kennels
• Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
We also recommend that your dog be treated with a flea-bath, lice, mite treatment before staying with us.
*Please ensure your vet emails your dog's vaccination records for verification. Titer tests also are accepted. (ParadiseKennelsCalgary@gmail.com)
Dog Socialization and Temperament Requirements
We are a social kennel where our dogs interact with both people and other dogs on a daily basis. It is best that dogs display no aggression toward either human or K-9 in order to maintain a safe environment. We recommend that all dogs be well socialized and comfortable with other dogs and people. However, we do have private areas for dogs that prefer to be by themselves.
If you are unsure about your dog’s reaction to a lively, fun atmosphere - not to worry. All dogs are welcome for a first-time trial visit. Our trainer then decides if your dog will be able to come back and enjoy the daily festivities. She makes sure the temperament test has been passed and your dog interacts well with others.
Absolutely no fence jumpers or escape artists!